25 January 2009

My Best Friend




I got to thinking today, my woodoworking interest came from two people, my father and Norm Abram.

My father essentially remodeled the interior of our house in the late 1960s using almost nothing but hand tools. Norm Abram's New Yankee Workshop convinced me that I too, could do what Norm does.

BUT, the number one person who keeps me working wood is my wonderful wife, cheryl. She let's me have "play money" to buy tools and buys me wonderful woodworking tools and related items. She does the same thing for photography, as I'm an avid amateur photographer. My photography blog is Ordinary to Extraordinary.

So here's a to my best friend, lover, mother to my son, my wood working sous chef and my enabler.




I love you, baby doll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment